Tuesday, November 30, 2004

why why why

Needless to say there isn’t enough ice to talk about this years fishing, so I’ll try to explain why I feel strong about doing this blog. A couple of years ago I was golfing in S. California with 3 local golfers. They said how nice it was that I could enjoy golf when everyone else in Minnesota was freezing their butts off. Yes it was nice golfing(my other summer passion) but, I told them I was missing the best ice fishing of the winter.

They had a good laugh and asked how fishing on ice in Northern Minnesota could be fun. As I remember I didn’t have a good answer for them, this winter as I talk about ice fishing trips readers will understand why many Minnesotans dream of our frozen lakes.

Att: This will not be a site that will be updated daily as I work 12 hour shifts and will be fishing on many of my days off, but those who are patient hopefully will be entertained and educated.

Steelheader


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet