Thursday, December 16, 2004

NO FISHING FOR TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS


Well as much as much as I’d like to tell you a fishing tale, you’ll have to wait till after Christmas. The ice just hasn’t got to the magic 12-14 inches to allow me to drive on the lakes to fish.

I’ll be leaving for California on Dec. 20 and returning on the 27th.
I hope to fish Dec. 28, 29, and 30. Till then I may send you pictures of my Cali golfing…..What a let down but it’s a long winter and it looks like I was too optimistic about an early ice fishing season .

This is just an up-date to let you know that I’m still alive and geared up for the fishing season. When I’m out in Cali I’ll get help and install a counter to see if anyone reads this blog. Until then leave me a comment. But I can just put a few thoughts down for myself and be happy… I really don’t need an audience , but the content may change if I know your out there.

If you stop in Hillman’s store in Waskish to fish Red Lake tell them Steelheader sent you .

Later all,
Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet