Friday, July 29, 2005

A Day On The Lake With Rudy

It had been a long time since Rudy went fishing on the second weekend of the season and I thought it was time that he had an outing on the lake. We set out on Thursday morning and went to Echo Lake for a pleasant morning of fishing. We went to all the hot spots and we caught fish….the down side was they were all small. Rudy caught about 6 to 8 fish so I think he had a good time fishing, I know he got some fresh air and a morning out of town.

I hope everyone remembers their parents and sets aside some time to let them enjoy some special times. I hope you enjoy the pictures of Rudy, he is a picture of determination.

Have a good day, Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics and thanks for taking dad fishing. Wish I could have been there. I have some great pics of fishing at Echo back in May. Let me know if you want me to send them. -Urban Bro

26/8/05 12:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet