Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nothing Exciting Just A Great Day...Enjoy

Happy Birthday Bruce, I hope you got your card yesterday. Who would of thought we have moved into our late fifties. Now that the formalities are out of the way yesterday was a busy day. I hopped on my bike at 8 A. M. and had a great coooollldddd ride, nearly froze my @ss off, but I took some great pictures that I hope you enjoy.

Then it was off to get the fishhouse out of storage and pull it over to DJ’s and Marla’s. The golfing was the best part of the day though, it was truly a gorgeous day and the golf wasn’t bad either.

September is rushing by as we’re into fall officially, take time to get outside and enjoy the good days. Soon the pictures I’ll be taking will be of snow, ice and ice fishing ;-)).

Nothing prophetic or earth shaking in today’s message, just enjoy the pictures if you couldn’t enjoy the day yourself.

Later

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet