Monday, November 07, 2005

Sitting Here Drunk and Thinking .......DUH...Bad Combo

This has been a wonderful fall, golfing in September and October has been great and the fishing hasn’t been bad either. I have been blessed with opportunity to visit my family in California and an opportunity to golf at maybe the best time of the years there. I hope the viewers appreciate the pics of my California lovelies.

I have suffered through 5 night shifts on returning from my vacation and tomorrow I’m going golfing at Eagles Ridge for the last Seniors golf day of the year. FUN FUN!!

I’m hoping to take some pictures of the die-hards that will be there until the snow arrives. I’m getting ready for the ice fishing season and the reason for this blog….ICE FISHING!! I hope that the weather will change soon and the water temperature will cool enough that ice will skim all the lakes by Thanksgiving. That will make Ice fishing by the 15th of December a real possibility.

After working and getting my truck serviced before winter I went bike riding on the trail I visited all summer long. I took the precaution of wearing blaze orange hoping that some hunter wouldn’t think I was some fast moving deer. It was truly invigorating and maybe I’ll get out 1 or 2 more times before the snow falls. I’m having a real problem typing ( this is nothing new) I have unresponsive fingers, the real problem tonight is the BEER.

Till my next post,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet