Saturday, January 14, 2006

A LOW trip

We left Thursday morning for an overnight fishing trip to Lake Of The Woods and then the adventure began. We decided to go to Zippel Bay because of a few good reports that we heard. They told us that the fishing was best in 12-14 feet of water so we headed to an area that I didn’t even know existed. We parked between a portable and one of Zippel Bays houses. Both had fish when we arrived and had caught fish the day before so the outlook was good, or so we thought.

Zack took his hole by the back door and expected to catch all the fish again…..NOT. Fishing was slow for us but we had a blast. We got to meet the neighbors, which was good and BAD depending on the point of view. When you see the disclaimer on a picture below, please stop viewing if you have a weak stomach. I shouldn’t have published the pic but the party came quickly and got out of hand immediately, and I had the camera in my hand soooooo, I couldn’t resist.

I hope you have as much fun fishing, and I hope you can catch a fish or two.

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet