Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WTG Bill

Yesterday was such a nice day I had to go fishing…HMMMMMM…..I guess I’ve said that a lot this year. Anyway Bill and I went to Red Lake in search of crappies and perch, we found some fish but no a lot but the beautiful day made up for the slow catching. The big thing was that Bill caught his first Red Lake crappie and it was a good one……WTG Bill. The snow conditions up there are getting dicey so caution should be used as you go off the roads. I’d like to pull the wheeled house out to fish this weekend but the snow on the lake and some slush under the snow that we found has me thinking…..going fishing or going fishing and being dumb. Always something to consider. Well I have a few days to think about it.

Hope you find some fish on your next outing,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet