Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time to empty my camera....Enjoy

Well I thinks its time for a post so that you know thyat I can still publish pictures without fish in them. I have some action shots taken during the CHS 2006 prom, and then some family shots. Alyssa and Donovon and the kids came home this weekend. D's dad Ted has terminal cancer and a visit was needed by all the family, ours prayers are with the family.

Unfortunately they are up during a week that they're predicting rain and cool weather, our spring has actually been better than what they have been seeing in California. Maybe the weatherman is wrong, hey it can happen! Anyway the visit to Minnesota will be appreciated by everyone.

Two weeks till the fishing openner and it's wader fishing time.....I can hardly wait. Again I hope the weatherman can give us a great forcast because the fishing should be great this year.

:-))

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet