Thursday, August 31, 2006

I finally got the boat onto the water AGAIN!!

Its taken awhile but the boat can still float, I proved it yesterday and went fishing with Mickey. It was a nice cool, overcast morning and Rick said the fish were biting good the day before. What did I have to lose, especially when Mickey was under dressed and was too cold to talk for 4 hours straight. Actually except for "I missed another fish" his conversation was limited.

To get to the meat of the trip we did catch fish but most were only 7-9 inches and will taste good 2 years from now, we did catch one eater but released him. It was small and I really didn't need to have my picture taken with it so I suckered Mickey into holding it....HEHE!!

Golfing is winding down for me so I hope to get some fishing in and will make sure I take my camera.

Stay Tuned,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet