Monday, October 02, 2006

A Great Day For Golf

Well its been a busy weekend, the blog has been dead for a month and here I have 3 posts in 3 days. I wanted to go fishing today and that was the plan, but last night I was asked by Zach to golf to fill out 2 foursomes at the Wilderness. I thought about it because I haven't golfed in a month because of my back but said I'd try it. It worked out great and it was one of my best rounds of the year. I'll have to say I was well medicated and that may have helped a little but I'm going to say it was just skill on my part....HEHE!!

Anyway it was a good time had by all and I hope you enjoy the pics that follow.

Thanks Zack and Ken...Its great to have good friends that support me,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet