Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting To the Good Stuff....GOLF

When I returned from Vegas to Tehachapi golf was on my agenda so on Monday and Tuesday I golfed Kern River and Bueno Vista courses respectively. These are 2 of the Kern River county public courses and are always in good shape. Both are long and challenging, and a great way to get back into the golfing groove.

As you'll see from the following pictures golfing out in California is very relaxing for me. The scenery will take my mind off the game and I start sightseeing, this tends to bad for the score, but well. The weather the 4 days I golfed was in the 70's as expected, makes you forget about snow.

I'll show you the last 2 courses golfed in the next post, hope you won't be holding your breathe till then.

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet