Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend On Red

I just finished putting away the equipment form this weekends fishing trip on Red and I promised Roy and Jeffery I would post the pictures quickly. A promise kept and a little text to go with a great trip. Roy has had so much fun ice fishing he wanted his brother to have a shot at a fishhouse adventure, I hope it was memorable for him. The action wasn't fast but all of us caught enough fish to show off as you'll see in the pics. Jeffery also said he caught the biggest walleye ever on this trip....WTG Bullfrog!!

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey and I had a blast! If you ever need a guide for fishing and fun times just call Dave. I couldn't think of a better person to call a friend. Dave you are one of a kind and I like that. You are open to teach your little unique techniques to any one willing to listen and learn. So everyone can catch as many fish as you do and have fun doing it.THX

7/1/07 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet