Friday, April 13, 2007

The First Sucessful Boat Trip of 07

Zach missed the last couple of ice fishing trips this year because of his accident and he's been chomping at the bit to slay some eyes. Knowing this I convinced him into a trip to Rainey River today. I was coming off night shift so he drove as I tried to catch some ZZZZZ's....HEHE...GET IT!! Anyway I get more than a little squirelly on no sleep. Also you'll notice a ton of spelling errors.....TOOOOOO BAD!! Anyway back to the trip at hand, We got to the landing at about 10Am and were fishing by 10:30 not bad for over 100 boats at this landing. I ended parking the truck almost 2 miles from the landing...I told Z it was only a half mile....WAS he pissed when he went to get the truck when we left. He thought he was lost or took a wrong turn. His truck was almost last in line down this gravel road.

We saw one idiot being ticketed for having an eye over 19 1/2", he thought he could keep one over 28"...NOT. Pay for the mistake please...HEHE!! The action wasn't as fast and furious as everyone expected but we caught enough fish and a few big ones to keep us happy. Enjoy the pics and I hope everyone is looking forward to the opener.

I'll try to find a few posts before then...Stay Tuned!

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet