Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Zach hold a nice smallie , we spent yesterday and Monday afternoon fishing Pokegama. Monday we got beat up bad with winds up to 25 MPH and 3 foot waves. Thursday was a treat with mostly calm winds and sun in the afternoon. The eyes were spotty but we did catch enough to stock Z and family with fish for the week. Today(Friday I take a break to visit with Jackie) recently my fishing and golfing has made our convesations only via the cell phone. I love an understanding wife and I appreciate the freedon that she allows me :-)) !!

Hope all readers can find a good woman that understands the needs of an active life!!

Steelheader
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! You are very lucky to have her as your wife...I hope that is something I have brought to my marriage...allowing my husband to golf and what not. You are a great father/role model. Mom isn't too bad either! Love you both and miss you a bunch!
Your Cali girl :)

5/7/07 11:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet