Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Excuses...SORRY

I guess most visitors are getting bored with the same old pictures. My posts this winter have been sporadic at best and my apologies won't cut it. I will start by saying it was much easier to get pics and posts when you spent a weekend in the wheeled fish house. I have made a lot of one day trips this year but in portables and usually on a snow machine. This year has not been conducive to taking a lot of pictures, and to be honest this year has not been a good year for fishing. After the last cold spell most lakes can be driven on safely and if the fishing gets better the posts and the pics will magically appear.

I hope you will come back to check for up-dates. We're now getting to the part of winter when thoughts of open water fishing start to creep to the front of our minds. It can't come too soon for me for a couple of reasons that will be elaborated on as the year progresses.

Until I have more excuses or up-dated posts,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet