Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wow..Are You Going To Get A Blast Of Pictures

Last night tha Grand Rapids girls played Cloquet on the second round of the sectional playoffs. We watched an exciting and well played game with the Thunderhawks winning by 20 points. The girls will have another hard game coming up next friday against Hibbing for the state tourney berth up for grabs. Hibbing has had an injury plagued season and will be at full strength but the Rapids girls are up to the test....FOR SURE!!

I took some pictures during the game and a few did turn out. I hope you enjoy them and especially Lyssa and family. When I downloaded my camera I found alot of pictures that I had forgot were on the camera. OOPS!! Some are from the beginning of January and are both fishing and a basketball game the girls plated in Thief River Falls on the 11th of Jnanuary.

Now I guess I can say everyone is caught up. HEHE!

Enjoy the pics and focus on next fridays game,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing we could be there to cheer you on! Missing all of you.


Your Cali Family

3/3/08 17:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet