Friday, April 11, 2008

California Golfing and Minnesota Shoveling When I get Home....SH*T

Well I finally have time to blog my California golf trip, sorry it took me so long but between work and shoveling snow its been tough. I hope you sun people don't fall off your chairs when you look at the pics. I'm not laughing but will apply another coat of BEN-GAY to my sore muscles. In the way of appreciation I had a great time golfing with D, Tom, and Richard I hope that when the retirement actually happens I will be able to come out and visit and golf with you guys. You've been great friend to Lyss and D....and of course ME!

Hope all goes well and I will probably see you this summer as I have volenteered to help My Cali Family move when the big day comes.

This Steelheader wishes you all well...Love you all,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet