Tuesday, February 02, 2010

So far this year I've made 4 trips up to LOW with many of my fishing partners and have had success each time up fishing. I have not posted till now because of the lazy streak that I've been enjoying lately. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the small text with each picture. I wrote up more but when trying to post the blog page encountered problem and I lost it. Being lazy and pissed after the second try I said...Not going to do it!!

This is Bill serving up some snacks that he always is nice enough to bring when I get him out fishing. I always enjoy his company. Hopefully the next trip will have some pictures and possibly a nice write-up....NO promises!!

All the trips were not conducive to picture taking for one reason or another, I hope you enjoy the ones below and do try to get out fishing, it's been better than the last few years. Some days have been awesome with both big fish and many released.

Good Fishing

Steelheader
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet