Saturday, January 22, 2005

FISHING DURING THE STORM..AND HOPFULLY GETTING BETTER AT THIS BLOGGING


Yesterday I went fishing before the big storm that hit in N. Minnesota, or more correctly we fished during it. We caught fish and had a great time while fishing about 4 hours. Below are some pictures that show my vexilar fl8 and how you can use it to indicate if there are fish in the neiborhood. For the experienced this is old hat. Hopefully a few novice fisherman visit my blog and this should be informative and let you know that YES you can use your depth finder to locate fish. I also realize that this blog is probably getting to be boring, I have found that this is harder than I first realized. If your are a regular visitor and have suggestions that would make Fish House Chronicles more interesting to you please feel free to comment and I'll try to answer your question or show items that may excite you. The snow condition on Red lake are getting nasty so be careful and always carry a shovel because chances are you will get stuck. Great fishing and I'll Talk to you SOON. Steelheader Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet