Saturday, January 08, 2005

FISHING ALONE

There is something to be said about only having to count on yourself, let me explain. I now have time and the days off to go fishing. Years earlier when my time was limited the people I fished with would call and expect me to go, no…. was not an acceptable answer. These same guys have kids in school and other responsibilities and I have a hard time getting them to fish once a year. Well I guess when the roles reverse the ones that had “ you can always count on me” attitude now run for the nearest excuse.

Tomorrow I’m going fishing with DJ and Austin I think I can count on those two. The word is the crappies are still on a good bite at Red Lake. We’re getting an early start so I may give you a report tomorrow evening.

To a successful trip,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet