Tuesday, April 12, 2005

When your swamped with projects...GRAB another

Well the time has come that I have to make walleye jigs....The famous Winnie jig is now in production. I have 34 dozen to tie and will probably make more. I don't want any fisherman to go without an abundant supply of the magic jig.

I also took on 2 more rods to build and I want to start golfing and....There's always a chance for some steelhead fishing.....I need to retire....WISHING.... not going to happen soon.

HEY buck-up dumbshit I did it to myself. Tommorrow I have night shift, but long weekend is ahead.

The lakes are opening up fast, I saw the DNR setting up nets on Little Cutfoot for the spawning walleyes. We may actually have a good opening weekend this year...lets hope.

SOON,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet