Thursday, May 19, 2005

After Opener Update

Well the fishing opener was very successful for the wader fishermen, and the bite continues to be good but the weather is not cooperating. Bake’s fished Monday night and caught his limit of walleyes and saw many caught by others. I fished Tuesday night with Kemper and had problems with the wind and a group of very ballsy fishermen. When they saw me catch a couple of nice fish, 1 about 23”, they moved in so close to me that our rod tips were touching. SOME people kids, but the sad part was they were adults. A little courtesy PLEASE!

I guess some people don’t have a clue. I hope I never get that desperate to catch a fish to try run someone out of their fishing spot.

Tonight I’m going to Lost with Kemper to jig up some wallygators, I’ll try to take my camera and get some pictures. The Winnie jigs has been a killer, I hope y'all have enough because I have no more to sell.

Great fishing all,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poppy,
I love the recent posts. Like seeing you guys fishing and freezing:). You know, Cali is quite nice. We are reaching the 80's and 90's. Come golf here!
We miss you lots and love the pics. ~Bean~

19/5/05 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet