Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Noni and Poppy at T-ball

Hey if you have a chance everyone should watch a T-ball game or practice...TOO much fun. Jackie and I watch the Cohasset T-ball league getting started and what a fun time. You have kids that have an arm and some that find throwing a ball an adventure. All but a few think the ball is a bomb being thrown at them, wow you have to do it some time, more entertaining than the Twin lately. Well I'm sure the learning curve for the T-ballers will be fast, cheer them on they need the support and you will get the satisfaction of 4, 5 and 6 years olds mature in the sporting world.

Enjoy watching the next Barry Bonds or Alex Rodriguez cut their teeth on the diamond.

Enjoy all,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I find Your blog very interesting and I will come back often.
In the meantime I can recommend cam juice noni
Here You will find a complete directory of cam juice noni and
I promise You that You will find almost everything about cam juice noni.
So please take the chance and visit cam juice noni and tell me what You think.

11/10/05 15:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet