Sunday, June 26, 2005

G O L F HEHEHE

What I feared happened!! I got into a golf tourney and I played sh*tty, but hey I guess I resigned myself to play poorly. The power of negative thinking. I’m sitting here gaming on my machine and feeling sorry for myself, I really did embarrass myself this weekend. I have to make a decision of how much time and effort I will put into golfing and is it worth the anguish. HEHEHE…I’m really sounding like a loser now.

I do have to apologize to Jerry thou, it must have been painful for him to watch me hit some of those shots, he was a great guy to play with. Thank-you Dave for not laughing at that 90 degree 10 yard wedge shot, I really felt like breaking the club on my knee.

Well Tuesday I have league and I will torture myself and play, hopefully I’ll be playing golf and not this sadistic game that seems to be my game of choice. If I think about what should be done I can play better BUT!!

Enough feeling sorry for myself, I hope your having the time of your life in Cali Zach, I’m sure George will look forward to your return and getting some work out of you, even thou the peace and quiet of the job site will be gone. Have a safe return to Minnesota, I’m sure Jeanette will enjoy some peace and quiet also.


Later all,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet