Saturday, June 11, 2005

A Sweet Aftenoon of Fishing

Friday morning coming off night shift…I want to golf or fish. I look outside and it’s raining….SH*T. I promised myself that this year I would not start a round of golf in the rain, HMMMM am I starting to get smart in my old age. So what’s next on the list of things to do…FISH…You can always wear your rain gear in the boat to stay dry.

Zach has a day off from building his Dad’s house because the concrete needs to dry so an afternoon fishing trip is planned. I know I don’t need to twist his arm to get him in the boat. He suggested we try for some crappies on a lake he grew-up on. We found some crappies but all were too small so he suggested we play around and see if we can find some walleyes. He said we may not find them in the day because the lake is crystal clear and most fish are caught at night.

Needless to say we found them, I caught a 21”, a 22”, and a monster 29” walleye. Zach found a nice one himself a good 21” fish. Although we were well short of our limit we found some quality fish and had a blast…..AGAIN!!

Zach says we should enter a tourney soon….Chuckle, chuckle. Lets just keep having fun Z.

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet