Monday, August 08, 2005

A Dark Lake Outing With Mickey And Junior

Junior Eskola came home from Japan to visit his Mom. He’s still having fun selling Jeeps and Chrysler products to the Japanese. GO figure. Well I abstained and didn’t get drunk for 5 days with the boys. We did go fishing on Dark Lake and went by their Grandfathers place on the lake, there were memories for all of us Kinneyites. It was a windy day so I had my work cut out for me to try keep everybody in waters that might produce fish and keep us all from being snagged up. Well we caught fish and 3 very nice walleyes but the tangles were a nightmare. I survived and the Eskola boys had a good time fishing on a very windy, hot evening.

Its always good to see Junior and I do look forward to the fishing trip we do each time he gets home. Seems like he’s looking at about another year of life in Tokyo selling cars…..Hope it goes well for him, he does take it seriously!!

I have a few pictures of the boys I hope you enjoy, notice the scowl on Mickey’s face. He can talk 90 words a minute but if you look back into the archives I don’t think you’ll ever see a smile on his face…….HMMMMMMMMMM. Maybe he’s not having fun fishing, but he’s surely has fun brow beating his companions with his chatter…..What do you think Junior….HEHE.

A good time was had by all. Looking forward to your next visit Junior, I want to get you into the fish house this winter. Think about it, Its a lot of fun.

Catch em if you can find them,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet