Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Will Never Catch UP !!

I know! I know!! Its been a while and I haven't even given you an update. Well between scrapping and painting windows mixed with golf and work I've been busy. No really just too lazy and in a hurry, I haven't taken my camera with me much, blogging is a bore to me without pictures. I've made resevations to visit the Hoover's in Cali in 3 weeks hope I have time to pack. Looking forward to seeing the grandkids, cats, dogs et al. HeHe hard to tell what I might find when I get out there. Nice weather for sure....I hope. I plan on doing some BBQing, some golfing and just gooooood old relaxing.

Well enough random BSing, I hope to get organized this week,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRN WEB Blogs
WAN performance problems slowing you down? Accelerate applications 100x and expand bandwidth 10x with Riverbed.
Awesome blog! You will be added to my favorites!

I have a ##work at home## Web site. It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time:-}

2/10/05 19:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet