Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Who said I'm the only crazy golfer...WELL 1 of 20

Well its November 8th its 34 degrees and it’s going to be raining soon, I think it’s a good day to golf. With that said, there were 20 seniors ready to golf the last senior event of 05. I wish the weather would have cooperated so we could have played 18 holes, we quit after 9 holes and a steady drizzle coming down.

I guess it is time to put the clubs away for the year, tomorrow I’ll put my ice fishing rods together and get ready for the next season to start. By the 15th of November we can start to see ice forming on the ponds and small lakes….I HOPE.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of some of the seniors, I would have had more but my camera batteries died on me……sorry guys.

Later,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet