Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Day Fishing Is Better Than Anyday At Work

I’m a firm believer to fish when the fish are biting….is this something profound that the Linders or Babe will tell you…I think not. Anybody with any fishing sense or the time to spend on the lake will tell you the same thing. Eventually they will stop biting or they will move to an area that you can’t find, so my theory is to pound them when you can. I went to the lake that has been producing and I caught a limit of crappies in less than 2 hours, they are not monsters but they are great eating size fish.

I hope to be able to fish Red Lake or Lake of the Woods by this weekend, we are having great temperatures to make ice, so that it is very possible that the big lakes will have 12-14 inches of ice on them by this weekend. Make sure you call ahead before you make the trip, but I think most areas will have enough ice to drive on. Best of luck to all who venture out, hopefully I will have some pictures to share with my few loyal viewers. I hope there are more than 2 of you….hehehe…but I don’t really care this blog is for me…I hope that others discover my ramblings.

I hope your ice fishing season is as successful as ever, I know that I will not give up because of a few bad trips. Be patient and stuborn...you will catch fish.

Enjoy the ice,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet