Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Lake Of The Woods weekend

I finally got Mickey out ice fishing this year and it took his friends from Florida to do it. Greg and Linda ask Mickey to set up an ice fishing trip months ago. So we spent the weekend up on Lake Of The Woods and caught enough fish for a meal. The fishing was slow at best and if we could have landed the fish we hooked it would still only be average. It was a new experience for Greg and Linda although they ocean fish regularly down in Florida. All in all I think they had a great time, I hope you enjoy the pictures of the outing. I hope that Greg and Linda try it again someday. Mickey may get out once or twice yet this winter, our schedules are not matching very well so finding enough time to get out has been tough. He whines about the time I’ve spent fishing this year but I can say that he has had the opportunities and has had conflicts that has kept him off the ice. I guess you have to enjoy the time you get. The time and the companionship is what is important and many times you can’t put monetary value on that.

Fish when you can and enjoy the day that’s given to you,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet