Friday, March 10, 2006

I'LL BET YOU THOUGHT I LEFT THE COUNTRY

I KNOW…..I KNOW I have been slacking as a blogger, it’s that time of the year when the fishing gets slow and you seem to fish and come back with only a hang-over. I don’t think I have to publish those numbers for all to see. Lets just say its happened too often.

Yesterday I took a flyer to Bowstring even though I’ve been headed that way before earlier this year, I made it this time. With all the snow and the warm temperatures I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it onto the ice…BTW the way back was much more exciting. I’m sure there was a rooster tail of slush flying behind the ol’ Dodge, those new tires I bought earlier this year saved my @ss. Even if the getting onto and off the ice was exciting, I did manage to catch a meal of fish.

I hope you enjoy the fish pics and the pictures of the new…USED.. boat that I bought.

Think great late ice fishing, and then open water,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet