Sunday, May 21, 2006

Its Been A Busy Week

Well this is a work weekend and its been restful not chasing around from lake to lake. I guess everytime I turn around I think of some place else that should be fished so that most time work is not a restful place but ......SOMETIMES. I hope the warmer temperatures their predicting show up because the fishing could improve as the water warms up.

I'll try to post my outings that are going to happen this week. some will be the same old and maybe a new thrill thrown in. The Spaghetti is still trying to set up a wader fishing video shoot this week so I may be doing alot of pre-fishing for that to keep him up to date, with Zach's and my help he may be able to pull it of this year.

One more night shift and then off to the lakes, I hope you all make time for early season fishing...ITS the best,

steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet