Thursday, June 22, 2006

Been Fishing but Mayflies Have Slowed the Bite

I fished on Monday and Tuesday and caught a couple of fish the same old pics so I'll keep them. On both lakes I fished there were a ton of mayfly shins on the water so the fish are eating desert this week, crawlers and leeches will wait in the fishes eyes anyway. Fishing may be back to a good bite by the weekend I hope. It will be a busy weekend with DJ"'s Backwater festival in Cohasset and
I got roped into golfing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning. I hope to wet a line on Sunday evening so I don't forget how to fish...HEHE!!

I will have some Pictures of a cabin that is for rent on Big Sturgeon after the details are worked out so those looking for a vacation destination keep checking back for details.

Catch them if you can and enjoy the weather,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet