Sunday, June 11, 2006

Can You Spell Lunker??

I keep telling Zach I’m a slow learner and I fish with him mostly for comic relief, he smiles and chuckles even though he knows it’s true. Tonight this slow learner had a bonus night of fishing…Thanks for the lessons Zach they finally sank in. Tonight we caught 11 eleven fish and 8 were over 20” with a 22”, two 24’s, a 26” and a 291/2” fish. Now this is what my memory recalls, sorry if I missed a few Z and Reed. The rest of you can look at the pictures and know that a lot of big fish were caught tonight. We did catch 3 fish under 17 inches and 2 fish over 26 inches so we could have taken home 5 fish…..HEHE…. We released them all, we were having too much fun among the 2 to 6 boats that were watching us and not even coming up with a bite. The bump we were fishing was about as big as my house lot…..25’ X 125’. I really don’t even think anybody else even noticed it.

Time for bed, I should have done this tomorrow but was too pumped for bed. Hoping everyone has a fishing day like that…..At least once a year, every fisherman deserves it.

May your day come soon,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet