Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cade Wants To Be Captain

Last night I took my grandson Cade out fishing, 20 minutes after we got on the water I heard Poppy I think we should do this and that. The fish weren't biting so boredom set in early for Caders and I had more good advice than I could process. I had to explain to him about the captain of the boat which didn't impress him at all. He said he could tell me what to do and maybe we could catch some fish...HEHE. Then I had to explain why we couldn't anchor in 75' of water, my answer wasn't very good I guess. Anyway David came and got him about an hour later, he had had enough of Poppy being captain.

Lyss you should take a minute to tell Griffin about the captain of the boat....HMMMM.

Anyway after Cade left I watched Zach catch fish and he did a good job of it. Take a look at the 29' fish he caught, a real beauty.

Later got to go fishing again....DAMN,
Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet