Saturday, October 28, 2006

Golf SQUEEZE

As the Minnesotans know the snow comes and goes....Fortunately. The temperatures this week have been nice @ mid to upper 40's, so I have golfed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and have done well. I need to extend the season some how but looking realistically at 2 or 3 more days of golfing.

Yesterday I spent all my gift certificates and purchased a 3 wheeled Bagboy golfcart....PUSH CART. The next 3 days look to be nice enough to golf, but today I may help David work on his house as I did last night. It's coming along slow but what has been done looks good and Skeeter's windows look great only the finishing work is needed.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive but have left my camera at home on my frantic fall dashes to extent fall before real winter arrives. HMMM may not be bad as the ice fishing season could be soon if these cold evenings continue.

Later all,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet