Saturday, January 13, 2007

Some Odds and Ends as in REAR

Fishing is slowing down but a few new and old pics to keep you interested. I went to Winnie with Mickey and caught 2 eyes, the one inside the portable was the nice fish of the evening. I posted a few past trip pics(oldies) that need viewing, they have not been seen and I will catch some flack for putting them on....HEHE! No Problem Roy, we all suffer once in awhile.

I hope everyone was able to fish while the bite was on, but don't let that stop you there is still good fishing to be had. I may get out next week so look for some new stuff. I love the sophisticated terms I get to use whenever I like. Spelling them right ....WHO cares you figure them out. Enough fun for one night....BTW....Pegless cribbage is back and kicking a$$. I'll bet you needed to know that.

Later all,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet