Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Know the Blog looks like a Mess

I've been stuborn lately and convinced that I could find a way to publish my short fishing videos. I did get them on the blog yesterday but they were clumsey and awkward to view and you were sent to AOL to view them. It worked but I knew their was an easier way. I searched and found a blogger called Peter Chen who assists amatures like me and he detailed how to attach video clips to your blog....THANK-YOU Peter!! His web addy for those of you who need help is as follows:

http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/

The 3 clips I wanted to blog are below and the other tests are still there unfortunately because this new up-dated Beta blog SUX! It won't let me delete them so just skip looking at them. The next set of vids will look more professional so bear with me its always a learning experience for this dude....SORRY.

I hope you enjoy these vids as they are, they will get better and I will not try to get cute and hold the camera sideways. It doesn't work as you will see in the clip of Zach catching a walleye. It is a neat perspective though.

As always catch them if you can,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet