Saturday, March 03, 2007

Added A Counter Again

While I was trying to fix the blog it was suggested to remove the counter I had because bravenet had errors in their script...or so I was told. The new counter starts at 5000 and will count all hits. I went to another counter site so I see I have an add below it for LL BEAN, I guess nothing is free.

Also I have a link on the right side called "Watch My Videos" this will direct you to the fishing videos that I've taken and you can watch them in my AOL account. I hope this will work out for all and I will check it out to make sure all is current. The blog will also not show a months worth of posts like it had been. If you want to see previous posts please go to the archives there is over 2 years of fishing and family posts. Feel free to view as many as you like The Fishhouse has a great history that may interest you.

I hope the changes won't inconvenience any of the regular visitors and I hope you return soon. I'm really not sure if I fixed the blog or blogger.com (blogger host) made changes that allowed you back into the blog.

I hope I can see the counter start rolling to bigger numbers soon,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet