Saturday, February 24, 2007

May be starting a blog soon

This is getting to be annoying trying get this blogg working like it should. If I can't get onto the blog consistently I will post a link iin my title box that will give the address of my new blog. The title will probably be: MY NEW FISHHOUSE ANTICS.

I HATE TO MOVE TO A DIFFENRENT BLOG BUT THIS ONE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE POSTS OR GIVE ME ACCESS CONSISTANTLY. BTW it would be nice if a blogger with problem could access the originating staff, NOT...you post your problems on a help page and get helps not neccessarily staff. Obviously your problems may not be theirs so the importance to them is questionable. Enough bitching about blogger BETA.

Will keep you posted if I move,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet