Friday, February 23, 2007

Frustrated With BLOGGER BETA

Well I tried to post yesterday but the super duper BOGGER BETA won’t let me. I’ve been trying to fix my blog for 3 days and have had expert help that was very appreciated, but I think that the problem lies in the beta blogger itself. I’m going to see if the problem will be fixed by the staff because I see others are having the same problem. If I can keep putting on some post that some of you can get to I will. If things don’t change I will put a link on the to a new blog . I have to decide if I want to go with another host, or stay with blogger. If anyone can still get into the blog and give an e-mail at steelheader149@excite.com

I will continue to try to get help and fix the current fishhouse chronicles.

Later,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet