Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Vist To Z's Cabin

Zach and his friend Dave were out at the cabin prepping the fireplace so that the rock can placed on the outside in a few days. The cabin is coming along, but slowl. For those who don't know Zach got his left hand tangled in the table saw. His friends are pulling together and helping with the finishing work on the cabin. If it weren't for his accident he would probably just be cleaning before its sale by Grand Rapids Realty.

I took some pictures of his hand, I hope you will look at them but I understand if you can't. Zach also walked through the cabin and has a video of all the rooms that you can view. It will be in the link with my videos.

It looks like Bruce and I are going to go fishing this weekend. It may be the last outing before open water fishing so hope fully we can catch a few fish for the last post for the winter season.

Its late and my mind is in melt down stage, I worked 3 hours weaving "WHACK EM N STACK EM" into the rod I'm building myself. In a few minutes after this post I will make it into bed before midnight, to much fun for one day.

Nitey Nitey,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet