Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Haven't Been Posting....I've Been Busy

You've probably been wondering if I gave up BLOGGING, nope.. been busy with all the spring activities that need to get done before open water fishing. I hate to use the word spring right now because our weather can be described as winter in April!! With more snow predicted over the next 2 days, we may be looking at an opener that could be really S L O W. We've suffered through them before and caught fish but it takes the fun out of fishing. "IDEA" bring extra beer!!

I do have 20 dozen jigs that aren't spoken for so if you want a couple of dozen get in touch with me or visit Ben's Bait in Grand Rapids, he's selling 15 dozen.

I'll try to keep in touch more often as I watch the snow melt and the ice come off the lakes. BTW there may even be a golf season if the weather warms up. We can only hope.

Later Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet