Friday, April 22, 2005

Marking time till the opener

I have been busy but I can't say that I've been having fun. I've finished 2 more fishing rods and haved tied about 30 dozen jigs in the last 2 weeks. I sold 18 dozen jigs today so the time I've put in was worth it. Took the boat out to Little Winnie yesterday and my motor crapped out, so to the shop it went. Better now than when the fishing season starts, want nothing but good trips this year.

Been doing some golfing, today I got a little crazy and golfed in 45 degree temperatures and 20 MPH winds. I justify this by saying you have to golf a few days like this so you recognize good weather. DUH... Look at the course and notice you're the only 4 some out there. Someday common sense will prevail...SOMEDAY!!

I just had to let everyone that I'm still around and its just 3 weeks till the opener. :-))

Get ready ...ITS coming fast.

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet