Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another Boring Post...I'll Try To Do Better

HELLO again I’m checking in with only text. I’ve been a little lax about hauling my camera around…..SOOORRRY. The fishing has been poor in the small lakes, the heat has slowed the catching down, you can fish all you want tho….HEHE.

Last Friday I came off night shift and was headed out fishing when Zach called me to ask if I wanted to play in a U of M fundraiser golf event at Eagle Ridge. I got sucked into this one and away I went to play golf on 3 hours of sleep. After registering and $75 lighter in my wallet my team was nowhere to be found. Ten minutes before the start here come the Dagel’s and away we went. To make a long story short we shot a 55 or -17 under par and won the event. My registration bag had a cheesy penant, a small football poster, a bag of skittles and 3 lollypops. I know this was a fundraiser but!! Oh well for winning the event I also got a shirt from the pro shop and the team split 2 skins so I figure it only cost me $50.

After golfing Zach and I went to Pokegama fishing for the evening and saw the sights but no fish. I was to take Mickey fishing Saturday morning and told Z. He said I want to go so I spent Saturday morning on Blackduck Lake with Zach and Mickey. I caught a 18” walleye, we all caught bluegills and Zach molested the smallmouth’s….He had a blast, he must have caught 25 of the little beasts.

Tuesday I played league golf and did well for a change, golfing is looking up I guess. The 85-90 degree heat is starting to wear us all down. My mind is starting to wander so I’ll wrap this up. I’m looking at a root canal tomorrow so until next week I maybe laying low with a work weekend.

ENJOY THE HEAT, WINTER IS ONLY 4 MONTHS AWAY,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet