Saturday, July 02, 2005

Playing Quick Catch-up

I'm going to try something different now. I don't have any amazing pictures or revelations so here's a list of my adventures since my last post:

-Golfed in league on Tuesday and lost to Paul in a close match....WTG Paul, confidence and talent won out....Maybe next time.

-I'm trying to ride my bike as often as I can...I'm feeling stronger every ride, tonight Mark R and his buddies passed me at my turn around point and blew by me. I kept my pace for awhile but they left me in their dust, 2 miles later my steady pace caught them and I left them in my dust....hehehe....it wasn't a race but I think I suprised them.

-Had a wild hair up my ASS on Thursday night and I went fishing on a cloudy, windy evening before a storm. Fished till 9 PM and saw the storm coming, BUT then my trusty motor wouldn't run. An hour later and 3 miles of water behind me I had rowed back to the landing. No problem the storm had so much lightening in it I felt like I was rowing at noon! I was also ankle deep in water when I stood up in the boat at the landing. How much fun can one enjoy in a night. More I guess, there was also a tree that blew down and was blocking the road on the way out so 20 minutes later I had wrestled that out of the way and made it home by mid-night. BTW I slept like a rock and my back and shoulders still ache.

-Friday I brought my #*^%#$@^&^% outboard motor back to the guy who tuned it up in May. It was determined that my gas tank was bad and was vaccuum locked, if the new tank and hose works I'll take back all the names I called you.

-Friday afternoon I still wasn't done punishing myself, I went golfing. I guess when Shit stops falling on you it will feel good......so they say. I golfed in a great 4 some and shot a 46 on the front and a 37 on the back, discounting the shitty front I guess there might be hope for my golf game after all. I HOPE!

-Today I started my 3 day work weekend. Damn I need the rest.

Later all,

Steelheader

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you Poppy. Love the pictures and the stories. Keep them coming.

Lyss

6/7/05 13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet