Friday, August 26, 2005

A Wonderful Evening of Fishing With Rudy

I’ll apologize again for not taking the time to update my blog but when you have to create what is likely sh*t you have a tendency to let it slide. Its not that I haven’t been fishing, I have and I have been catching fish. In 3 trips to Big Sturgeon I’ve caught 25 crappies, I went to Ball Club Lake with Zak and he caught a nice walleye and we both caught too many pike to brag about, but the catching was the fun for the day. I finished staining my garage, now there’s enough excitement for the whole year in 2 weeks of sweat.

So I have had more than enough to write about, but I don’t think what I’m saying is going to thrill anyone who might read this. All of life is not a thrill a day, boring can and probably is the rule for most of us.

I do have a few pictures and a trip I do want to share with the family. I took Rudy out fishing and he did catch a very nice Large Mouth Bass, I would guess it was about 4 to 5 pounds and in his words I got to spend an evening on the lake instead of looking at the cards on the table. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope Jeff can find this quality of fish when he’s fishing his tourneys.

Till my exciting life picks it up a notch….ENJOY yours,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet