Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Found another great day for fishing

Those who visit my blog daily.....Thank-you very much. I posted pictures of another great day of fishing, but i was too tired to write up the a narrative to go with it. Hey I can use big words once in awhile when I use them at work everyone laughs at me...HEHE. Well getting back to yesterdays fishing, it was a great day on the lake. The pictures will comfirm that fact. I caught a couple of nice walleyes and more than enough northerns. It was the time on the lake that was memorable, with only 2 or 3 other boats in sight it was a very peaceful day.

I'm going to try to get Mickey out fishing tomorrow and if it doesn't rain there might be a picture or 2. My guess is that he'll want to go to Dark Lake so it may be a fishless day but we can only hope for the best. I have finished the projects that needed doing around the house, bring on winter....give me your best shot.

Hope I can bore you again soon,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet