Thursday, October 06, 2005

HEY ....Dummy SUMMER is over!!

Well I know that fall is here by looking at the calender, but winter is coming soon today we saw snow flakes . It had to happen and for once the forecasters predictions were right on. There were no accumulations but those listening to the news saw the feet of snow they had in the Dakotas. Soon to be moving east to Minnesota, then comes the fun....ICE FISHING. HEHE ....

Before that though I have to have more fun, I'm enetered in a golf tourney this Saturday, the starting temperature will be 32 and hopefully it will be 50 when we get off the course. When you need gloves and a stocking cap, you have to be having fun, well I'll let you know on Sunday.

It was too cold to ride my bike out on the trails today so I rode my stationary bike.....I HATE THAT WORSE THAN MY PAIN MACHINE!! It's going to take alot of will power to ride that damn thing this winter, my doctor say 180 minutes a week....SHIT, not looking forward to that.

Have to leave now, painting windows down in the basement, the fun never stops. NO you don't get to see pictures of me painting, boy are you guys a pain in the a$$.

May the flakes be with YOU too,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet