Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another Day of Fishing

I spent all day Tuesday fishing, we started in the morning fishing for crappies. We caught 2 in about 3 hours not good but we all had fun, until we had to drag our gear out of the slush filled lake. HEHE we try.

Next onto a late crappie lake .....Big Cutfoot...again too late in the year but hey we try. Fortunately we had the house set up because we got caught in a rain...I mean a steady downpour on January 3....Go figure. We fished here till the time to move to the walleye waters and then 3 hours of sitting.....BTW......Zach caught about 2 hours of sleep...and I didn't catch pictures of it......In defference to a bud. I caught a pike while he slept and kept the intruders quiet so he could catch some ZZZZZ's. Well it was a poor day to catch fish, I did manage to catch a walleye but it was a good day of fishing.

Hey Juiceyfruit....ty for visiting and I did visit your site.....couldn't leave a comment. Well looking at 2 days of work then the weekend off, BTW the wife is headed for meetings so I get to fish this weekend.....BUMMER....later.


Catch them if you can,

Steelheader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
LL Bean Outlet